England Furniture Price, Durability, Delivery, Pros and Cons
England Furniture, a division of La-Z-Boy, is a Tennessee-based furniture manufacturer that launched in 1964. Co-founded by brothers, Charles, Eugene, and Dwight England with the goal of offering employment to the citizens of Appalachia and building quality upholstered furniture.
Each piece is built to order and to last a lifetime. Customizations include over 500 fabrics and leathers that allow customers can create something truly unique for their homes. Best of all, England delivers orders in three weeks or less.
England Pros & Cons
- Made in the USA
- Warranty Available
- High-quality materials
- Higher price point
- Longer shipping window
- Limited selection
- No free shipping
How much are sofas and couches from England?
England Furniture offers a limited collection of hand-crafted, custom build sofas, sectionals, ottomans, chairs, and end tables for the living room.
The price of a sofa ranges from retailer to retailer, but overall, the price for an England sofa ranges from $1,200-$3,300. On the lower end of the price range are smaller loveseat sofas, and on the higher end are their sectionals and leather items.
The Best Overall Sofas of 2021
To help you find the best deep seat sofa, I tested individual models from over 23 different brands. These are the best new sofas with extra deep seats that balance the best in design, price, sustainability, and durability.
What is the most popular sofa or couch from England?
The Del Mar Sectional
- Price: $2322
- Dimensions: 115″W x 95.5″D x 38″H
- Seat Height: 20″H
- Arm Height: 24.5″H
- Colors: 9 options available
Structure and comfort converge in England’s Del Mar collection. Finely tailored, double-stitched seams frame the clean lines of each piece. Cushions have a solid foam core wrapped in luxurious layers of feather and down making the seating feel like a cloud. Feather and down cushions have an excellent recovery but need to be rotated and fluffed frequently to restore their loft.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame is corner blocked for stability and strength
- Sinuous springs. “S”-shaped springs are designed to distribute weight evenly, ensuring long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Seat cushions are high-density foam core wrapped in a blend of polyester, feathers & down for a relaxed look.
- Feather and down cushions have excellent recovery but need to be rotated and fluffed frequently to restore their loft.
- Minimal feather loss is normal with down cushions. Regular vacuuming with an upholstery attachment between the fabric casings and cushions will help prevent feathers from poking through the fabric.
- Deep seating for comfort.
- Concealed connectors prevent sectional pieces from shifting.
- Espresso finished feet can be removed for delivery purposes and feature plastic glides to prevent scratching floor surfaces.
How long does it take for England to deliver sofas?
As England is the manufacturer. Shipping ultimately depends on the retailer. You should anticipate 6 to 10 weeks for delivery as each piece is made to order.
How long do England sofas typically last?
With reasonable use and proper maintenance, high-quality sofas can last between 7 to 15 years. Considering the quality of materials and practices used by the manufacturer, it’s reasonable to expect that England sofas will last 10 to 15 years or longer with proper use and maintenance. There’s not much data here though, so do your research with the brand.
Again, most policies will depend on the retailer itself, but England does offer a warranty on their items. This includes a lifetime limited warranty on frames; a ten-year limited warranty on cushion foams; a five-year limited warranty on springs, glider mechanisms, reclining mechanisms, and sleeper sofa mattresses; a one-year limited warranty on legs, casters, upholstery fabric, leather, air mattress, power mechanisms, and lift mechanisms.
- Trial & Returns: Depends on the retailer
- Financing: Depends on the retailer
- Warranty: Yes
- Where It’s Made: USA
Real England Customer Reviews
We enjoyed reviewing England and think this brand is a great choice for shoppers:
- Looking for furniture made in the USA.
- Looking for hand-crafted, high-quality items.
- Who don’t mind buying from a third-party retailer.
Here are some real positive reviews from England customers
“My partner and I love lounging in the del mar sectional. Its a cozy comfortable and soft place to relax and read or watch tv. I came back to buy additional pieces because we loved it so much!”
“The couch is very comfortable I have had it for almost a year and is holding up very well. Need to fluff the pillows and cushions often but is really comfortable.”
Here are some real negative reviews from England customers
“We’ve had it about 3 years and there are feathers coming out of it CONSTANTLY. Also one of the pills is splitting at the seam. Would not recommend.”
“I am very disappointed by the quality of this sectional couch. I bought this couch less than a year ago the cover of the couch has been peeling the feathers continually come out of the pillows and cushions and today I found out one the cushions the stitching is coming apart. Waste of money. I do not recommend this sectional to anyone.”