AllModern Price, Durability, Deliver, Pros and Cons
AllModern, established in 2006, is an extension of home goods giant, Wayfair. The ethos behind AllModern is an idea that modern life isn’t always simple, but designing a modern looking home should be. Their goal is to make furniture shopping as easy as possible by providing quality items at reasonable prices, and fast shipping.
AllModern designs are inspired by all walks of modernity from Scandinavian to Farmhouse. Their comprehensive selection of modern furniture offers every item you might need to redecorate or refresh any room of your home. They continuously update their collection to maintain the latest selection of contemporary style trends.
AllModern Pros & Cons
- Choices for all budgets
- Free shipping
- Protection Plans Available
- Many size, fabric, and color options
- 30 Day Return Policy
- White glove delivery service available
- In-home delivery/setup costs $120
- Short return window
- No warranty
- No showrooms
- Restrictions and fees on returns
How much are sofas/couches from Allmodern?
Overall, the price for a sofa ranges from $250 to $3500 so all price points are represented and customers with a wide range of budgets can find a sofa at Allmodern.
Allmodern offers a variety of different couch types including sofas, sectionals, sleeper sofas, loveseats, chaises, and daybeds. In addition, they offer a full line of household furnishings and decor.
On the lower end of the price range is your basic three-seat sofas or loveseats. On the higher end are oversized sectionals and leather, luxury sofas.
What is the most popular sofa/couch from Allmodern?
Woodbridge Reversible Sectional
- Price: Starts at $1179
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Sofa Dimensions: 31.5” H x 60” W x 32” D
- Chaise Dimensions: 31.5″ H x 32″ W x 65″ D
- Back Cushion: 12.5″
- Seat Height: 19″
- Seat Depth: 25″
- Arm Height: 31.5”
- Leg Height: 5”
- Available Colors: Gray, Navy, Pink
The Woodbridge Reversible Sectional is the all-star anchor for your restful retreat. This sectional sofa is the perfect place to lounge whether it’s for a Netflix binge, a good book, or just an afternoon nap. The Woodbridge is crafted from a solid, manufactured wood frame and features a plush velvet upholstery that will easily blends with your palette and decor.. It is constructed with high arms and a deep, channel-tufted back to give it a modern look, and includes toss pillows for added swag and comfort.
- Comes with toss pillows
- Cushions can be removed
- Has a reversible orientation
- Sofa comes in 4, easy to assemble pieces
- Seat fill material is foam
- Seat construction is pocket springs
- Back fill material is foam
- Frame material is solid Birch wood
- Leg material is metal
- Upholstery material is a high-end velvet
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
How long does it take for Allmodern to deliver sofas?
Allmodern offers free in-home shipping to the United States and Canada, and delivery takes 1 to 3 weeks. Unlike other companies that just drop your sofa off at the curb, Allmodern offers you the option of white glove delivery service which includes the delivery, unpackaging of your item and bringing it inside to stage where you like.
Regular shipping to your home entrance is free, however, you also have the following options to choose from.
- Curbside (You Unload): Free
- Curbside (We Unload): Free
- Front Door Drop Off: Free
- Inside Home Entrance Drop Off: Free
- Full Service Delivery + Assembly: $119.99. With this option, your Allmodern item is delivered in doors, to the room of your choice, unpackaged and assembled. Discarded packaging is also removed for you.
How long do Allmodern sofas typically last?
Given their lower price points, limited return/trial window, and lack of warranty, it’s fair to say that you might get 4 to 5 years of use from an Allmodern sofa if you use it reasonably. With that said, they do offer protection plans that will aid in the repair of most wear and tear that occurs over time which is helpful.
Allmodern offers a 30-day return policy for refund or store credit. Shipping costs will apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
Allmodern does not offer any warranties. However, they do offer either 3 or 5-year protection plans that cover accidental damage and common malfunctions.
- Trial/Returns: 30 days (shipping fees and exclusions apply)
- Financing: Financing available at checkout
- Warranty: None
- Protection Plans: 3 years for $146.99 or 5 years for $186.99
- Where it’s made: China
Real Allmodern Customer Reviews
We enjoyed reviewing Allmodern and think this brand is a great choice for shoppers who are:
- Those who have a smaller budget and are looking for stylish furniture at a lower price point.
- Those who are comfortable with the 30-day return window and don’t mind paying a bit extra for full-service delivery and setup.
- Those who don’t plan to put heavy wear on the sofa as they do not come with any warranty, however, Allmodern does have protection plans available for purchase.
- Those who don’t mind shopping online as opposed to having a showroom or retail center to view items before buying.
“Beautiful velvet! Soft! It isn’t exactly a true pink but more of a soft purple/pink. It does look different depending on the lighting. Very beautiful”
“Love this couch, it’s beautiful! The fabric is super plush and soft. It’s more of a dusty lilac color (more purple than the pics) but it is gorgeous! Super easy to put together.”
“The seat sinks in on the back corner and the cushions don’t fit right. It was pretty at first until the cushions started getting warped from not fitting properly. It’s not a very comfortable couch. Also, recommend avoiding if you have pets, as pet hair is nearly impossible to keep off.”
“It’s nice but the quality is not the best. It’s already squeaking and there is not enough padding in the backrest. It’s also more lilac colored than in the picture but still looks pink in certain light.”