Broyhill Price, Durability, Delivery, Pros and Cons
Broyhill Furniture Industries was established in 1926 by James Edgar Broyhill who had worked in his older brother’s furniture business as a salesman, bookkeeper, and clerk since 1919. Since then, the Broyhill company belief is that furniture should be built to last and designed to love, with an easy-going style and a focus on making your home a comfortable place to live your life.
Broyhill Pros & Cons
- Lower price point
- Local showrooms @ BigLots
- Local or shipped returns
- Financing available
- $110 flat rate shipping
- Limited 30-day return window
- Limited selection & color options
- Some items not available for shipping
- Curbside delivery only
- No fabric swatches
- No free shipping
The Best Overall Sofas of 2021
To help you find the best deep seat sofa, I tested individual models from over 23 different brands. These are the best new sofas with extra deep seats that balance the best in design, price, sustainability, and durability.
How much are sofas and couches from Broyhill?
The prices for Broyhill sofas fall in the range of $300 to $1300.
Broyhill offers several furniture collections that include sofas, sectionals, sleeper sofas, loveseats and armchairs. The brand also offers a line of outdoor furniture and home decor accessories. Overall, the price for a Broyhill sofa ranges from $499 to $999. On the lower end of the price range is your basic three-seat sofa, while on the higher end are the larger sectional sofas.
What is the most popular sofa or couch from Broyhill?
Tripoli Living Room Sectional
- Price: Starts at $999
- Sofa Dimensions: 39” H x 125” W x 41” D
- Right-arm facing piece: 39”H X 85” W x 40”D
- Bump chaise piece: 39”H X 86” W x 40”D
- Available Colors: Slate Gray
The Tripoli two-piece sectional by Broyhill offers classic traditional roll arm styling that will blend with any home décor. The open end chaise configuration of this sectional is perfect for homes with larger floor plans. Featuring deep, reversible seating and high-density foam cushions, the sectional’s neutral slate gray polyester chenille upholstery, and stylish accent pillows will add design and comfort to any living area.
- Open-end chaise design adds a welcoming place to lounge
- Thermagel high-density foam cushion cores deliver unmatched support
- Reversible seat cushions provide convenience and longevity
- Upholstered in soft, yet durable chenille fabric
- Includes 5 stylish accent pillows in designer fabrics with zippered access
- Solid wooden legs lend an elevated finishing touch
- Hardwood reinforcement rails add extra support and durability
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. with domestic and imported materials
- Coordinates with the Broyhill Tripoli collection
How long does it take for Broyhill to deliver sofas?
Broyhill furniture orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and then an additional 7 to 15 days to deliver. Broyhill will contact the customer by phone or email and the carrier will coordinate a delivery date and time. Delivery times may vary based on distance from metropolitan locations.
How long do Broyhill sofas typically last?
Broyhill offers a limited one-year warranty on fabric and leather upholstery and a lifetime warranty on the frame and springs for original owners, with proof of purchase. While you are likely to see standard wear and tear over time to the upholstery, with reasonable use and maintenance, your sofa should last 7 to 10 years.
Broyhill offers a 30-day trial/return policy. If you are unhappy with your order, you can set up a local or shipped return with Broyhill. The item must be returned in the original packaging with the receipt, packing slip, or confirmation email with the order number. In most cases, your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. Shipping, delivery and handling fees may not be refundable.
Additionally, Broyhill offers a lifetime warranty on interior components such as the frame and springs of its furniture. If the damage is determined to be caused by you, it won’t be covered under the warranty.
- Trial/Returns: 30 days
- Financing: Financing available
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee on frame and springs, 1-year warranty on upholstery
- Where It’s Made: Some components are made in China, others in the USA
Real Broyhill Customer Reviews
We enjoyed reviewing Broyhill and think this brand is a great choice for shoppers:
- Looking for quality craftsmanship under a tight budget
- Who would like to see furniture in person before buying.
- Who don’t mind curbside delivery and putting furniture together on their own.
Here are some real positive reviews from Broyhill customers
“Great and perfect size for a Family Room, cushions are thick and very comfortable. I’m glad I wait to get a new sectional as they can’t be better, gorgeous color that goes well with blue, ivory, gray, and more choices by just changing the accent cushions. Fabric is doing good with our pets and the only thing I can say against it is they have a strong wood smell that is going away day by day. Very well priced but it was a blessing to get it with a 20% discount helping us to get the whole set). I got a few additional matching decorative pillows as well. You won’t regret buying it!!!”
“Daily use with two adults and a Great Dane. Love the room and comfort. Purchased the entire set.”
Here are some real negative reviews from Broyhill customers
“I had this couch for two weeks when I noticed the cushions sitting weird. I looked and the springs were sticking out. We removed the dust cloth and most of the wood was broken. They were being held together by nails that basically look like staples. The springs were all out and bent.”
“The corner cushion and chaise section are sinking in after just a couple months of use. We have not opened the dust cover yet to see if there is damage as another reviewer mentioned. There was a smell for a while as well.”